Where: Sun Valley High School
When: Saturday, FEBRUARY 13, 2016
PRICE: $150.0 per Team
(Registration is DUE BY February 1, 2016)
All participants receive a free t-shirt and every team is recognized during awards with a trophy or a plaque! Certified UCA judges will score the competition using a UCA score sheet. This is a great chance to get UCA feedback before heading to UCA High School Nationals!
Attached to this invitation you will find the competition schedule, routine rules and requirements, a medical waiver form, divisions, as well as important general information.
All high school, middle school, CYO, recreation, and athletic cheer teams are invited to participate on Saturday, February 13th on a nine-panel cheer floor.
Clothing, food, and many other vendors will be available.
The deadline for registration & payments
has been extended to February 1, 2016
Download Registration Form
Return only the attached entry form, team roster, and a check payable to::
Aston AA Bandit Battle
c/o Aston Athletic Association
101 Gerald Drive
Aston, PA 19014
Mail the entrance form, team roster, and fee as soon as possible to secure your spot!
(DO NOT mail waivers; they are collected the day of the event.)
Don't miss out on this exciting event!
If you have any questions, contact
Carrie Diamond at 484-354-6909 or email@example.com
ONE-DAY SPECTATOR ADMISSION:
12 & Older: $10.00
Ages 5 - 11: $5.00
Under 5: FREE
- Spectators will be allowed to videotape or photograph a team provided they use hand held cameras, remain in the stands and do not block the view of other spectators or interfere with the tournament. For the safety of the participants, please refrain from using flash photography.
No contracted professional photographers are
For more information:
Email us at
- UCA certified judges will be judging the competition using a UCA score sheet.
- Spotters will be provided for spotting during the competition. If you do not want spotters please inform the spotters before your team takes the floor.
- A DJ with sound system will be provided by Aston AA. You may test your music with the DJ prior to the start of competition.
- Order of performance will be determined by a lottery and will be e-mailed the week of
competition. Please contact us immediately if you have any time conflicts for your squad. Order of performance WILL NOT be changed the day of the competition.
- T-shirts and score sheets must be picked up during the awards ceremony at the end of your session by a coach. No t-shirts, trophies, or score sheets will be mailed after the conclusion of the competition.
- One-day Spectator Fee - 12 and Older: $10.00; Ages 5 - 12: $5.00; Under 5 - Free
- Food and beverages will be available for purchase by cheerleaders and spectators.
- Cheer grams, cheer apparel, 50/50 raffle tickets, etc., will be available for purchase.
- Sun Valley High School is located at 2881 Pancoast Avenue, Aston, PA
19014. For best directions from your location, please use mapquest.com or a similar service.
- Team Registration (Before event)
- Team roster form including name, age, birth date, and grade level of each participant.
- Entry form including squad size and division.
- Payment of $150 per team made payable to: Aston AA
- Team Registration (Day of event)
- Waiver of Liability/Medical Form completed for each participant.
- Registration begins no earlier than 8:00 am for Sessions I and no earlier than 2:00 pm for Session II. *This is subject to change based on registrations.
- Overcrowding of the entrance to the school becomes a safety violation. Please note your registration time and discourage your team from arriving before the time assigned.
- Spectators will be admitted on Saturday at 8:45 am and 2:30 pm. Please advise
- Family and friends coming to the competition that the doors will not be opened until the designated times.
- SVHS gymnasium cannot accommodate early arrival spectators for Session II to be admitted into the gymnasium. As soon as the awards ceremony for Session I has ended and their spectators have moved out, we will begin allowing Session II spectators to enter the gymnasium.
- Free Parking will be provided for spectators throughout the weekend. Illegally parked cars on any Penn Delco School District property will be towed at the owner's expense.
- Public Bathrooms are available in the main entrance area of the school for spectators. Additional
- "Cheerleaders Only" Bathrooms are available and located near the warm up gymnasium and the "on deck area". Changing clothes/uniforms in public open space is inappropriate and all cheerleaders are asked to use the bathrooms reserved for their use to avoid embarrassment to themselves or others. Please do not allow teams to change in hallways, auditorium, gyms, or other open areas.
- Trespassing throughout the school building or outside on any Penn Delco School District property is prohibited. Only areas designated for the Aston AA Bandit Battle can be occupied.
- Assigned "Cheerleader Only" areas will be monitored by security, allowing only coaches and participants to enter.
- PARENTS, SIBLINGS, OTHER FAMILY MEMBERS AND/OR FRIENDS WILL NOT BE
- ALLOWED INTO "CHEERLEADER ONLY" AREAS.
- Valuable items such as, but not limited to, pocketbooks, wallets, IPods, portable DVD players, cell phones, UGGs, expensive jewelry and clothing should be left at home. "Cheerleader Only" areas will be monitored by security but will not be under lock and key. PDSD, Aston AA, competition personnel and /or any sponsor of this event will not be held responsible for lost or stolen items.